Nestled on the banks of Loch Etive, this charming 2 bedroom one and a half storey self catering chalet has glorious views and magnificent sunsets across Loch Etive. The self catering accommodation is quietly positioned in Old Shore Road on the outskirts of Connel Village, The Boathouse Chalet is a peaceful and picturesque place to spend a relaxing holiday and an ideal base to explore this wonderfully scenic area of Scotland.
The Boathouse Chalet has a welcoming open plan sitting room that looks out on the garden and down to the shore thus allowing you to enjoy a relaxing holiday while appreciating the views over the loch. The self catering accommodation boasts a patio that leads out to the garden and down to the shore where you can take advantage of the long summer evenings, watching the sun set over the bay whilst viewing the local wildlife at close quarters. You have spectacular views of Britain's only tidal cascade, the famous Falls of Lora.
The Boathouse chalet -
- Newly renovated and tastefully decorated two bedroom self catering accommodation
- Self catering accommodation for two to four persons
- Private parking with lawned garden
- Breathtaking views with sunsets over Mull and surrounding islands
- Convenient and quiet location for visiting nearby attractions
- Wildlife on your doorstep with seals and otters often seen
- Use of small slipway for canoes and kayaks
- Fully furnished self-catering accommodation, vacation rentals / lettings
- Your stay will be more relaxed as our self contained accommodation has lots of little touches to make you feel at home
- Everything is included in our loch side accommodation, except the expensive bill
- 10 minutes drive into the port of Oban or there is the option to walk to town along the old drovers trail
Looking for self catering short term accommodation, cheap holiday accommodation or business accommodation in Connel or Oban, then come and enjoy all of what Argyll has to offer while staying at the Boathouse Chalet. We offer great summer rates and cheap winter accommodation rates. In low season we offer weekend breaks, please enquire for rates and availability.
As featured in the Independant newspaper's 'The Big Six: Scottish boathouses' -